Page being updated
St Mary's Church dominates Church End. It was built in 1200, with a tower added a century later. Opposite the church is the rectory, dating from the beginning of the 17th century and home to rectors of the parish until it was amalgamated with Hook Norton in 1964.
The interior of the church - click on image to enlarge
The exterior of the church - click on image to enlarge